SEO content is a term that you’ll probably have heard plenty about. The concept behind it is simple: using SEO content to make your web site attractive to search engines so that it’ll rank well.

Most people make the mistake ofassuming that SEO content writing equals SEO content. In reality, unless you’ve got experience in writing for search engine optimization, the two are distinguishable. That’s because the content needs to be engaging rather than simply keyword rich.

SEO copywriting usually posheres to a formula that’s been used for years and will continue to be used for many more years to come: the keyword in the headline keyword Talking about the benefits of hiring a SEO content writer to help you rise in the search engine rankings.

The headline is one of the most important aspects when it comes to search engine optimization. And yes, if you can make sure that your keyword or subject term is included in the headline, you can make sure that you attain a first page search engine ranking on Google and other sites.

Create an SEO Content Plan

Check out this simple formula and you’ll be able to get your website up to the top of Google rankings in no time.

The first headline is vital. It should be able to convey the overall theme of the content and in the next line, it should be as pointed as possible. Forget the usual tough-love-my-dog dynamic: forget that and you can make a sale or get your reader to sign up to your mailing list.

Readers have a short attention span. You need to load that other Stuff on your web page into a blog. Make your headline stand out. Visuals are all great at grabbing attention. Nothing beats a good headline with images and a story to tell.

Make a Content Map for Each Article

Remember that you have an audience for your blog. Pick terms and phrases from your reader profile. If you’re blogging about animals, your readers are going to be pet owners. If you’re a business, the headline may be something like “Top Ten Ways to…”. For the fastest hits, use a call to action. You will see in Google Search Console that this strategy works!

Now that you have your headline deliver an impression and a message, you have to manage the rest of your page. Deliver the promised content and avoid the boring fluff. You may have a whole laundry list of 101 ways to make your dry cleaning more affordable. But realize that only a few of them are going to cut it. So streamline the article into a single SEO’d heading.

Keywords are critical to your web optimization. If you don’t know how to go about selecting andasing keywords consider familiarizing yourself with industry blogs and directories. Do your research and use Google’s Keyword Tool to identify instructional keywords for your niche.

Organizing Your SEO Content

About 85% of your blog posts should be on one or two keywords or phrases. The other 15% should be on 3-5 keywords or phrases.

Remember to keep your titles short. Three or four words will take away the impact of your blog heading. Make your headlines stand out with the use of bold type and with an H1, H2 and H3.

On that same page, use your keyword or keyword phrase in the first and last sentence. When you create hyperlinks avoid the “click here” anchor text. When linking bold the words, use keywords as the anchor text linking to the website instead of “click here.”

Hiring an SEO Company – Analyze the SEO Pricing

If you need help with your SEO you may want to consider hiring an SEO agency. Just be sure to get multiple quotes and analyze their SEO pricing. JetRank SEO for example offer affordable SEO packages for small businesses.

Using LSI keywords in your blog posts will also enhance your rankings. Your theme should be in your blog post instead of serving as the description. For example, “Learning how to train dogs to fetch will teach you ways to encourage them to sit, lie down and eventually get some quality exercise time.” Search engines will associate the search term “training dogs to fetch” with the web page so when someone does a search for “training dogs to fetch,” the search engine will trigger your website to come up in the list. Be sure that you use keywords related to your niche.

You can also use specific keyword phrases that are not related to your niche but are related to your website or product. The search engines will match your keywords to the query and place your web page in the search results.

Use these tips for search engine optimization on your web page. Be sure to include your keywords in each blog post but don’t use them so much that it becomes a must-read for the reader. Search engines will know if you’ve overused them and your page rank will suffer as a result.

It’s all about fresh and unique content. Search engines love websites that are updated frequently with new and diverse content. Not only will your website rank higher, but it will also serve as an excellent resource for visitors.