To create web applications for business, you need a variety of tools that will help you create a structure, beautifully design a product and make it interactive. Using its many years of experience in developing web applications, TRIARE has always successfully coped with this task.
How to develop a web application?
Here are the main technologies for developing web applications:
TRIARE specialists are perfectly familiar with these technologies and always use the ones that best suit the specific requirements of your business.
How TRIARE works?
Web application development involves several steps and can be quite a long and time-consuming process. There are several main stages of web development.
- Setting the goals and objectives of the application. The client determines why and what product he needs. This includes not only basic functions, but also global goals – to sell, train, etc.
- Elaboration of technical specifications. The development team communicates closely with the customer to determine the requirements for the final product as accurately as possible.
- Prototyping. The contractor creates a prototype of the site and shows the client examples of future web pages. It is important to find a good performer who has sufficient experience and is well versed in current web development technologies.
- Creation of a web application design layout. Designers work on the appearance of the product and agree on the result with the customer.
- Development and layout. The developer completely creates web pages using design layouts and terms of reference. The process is divided into two parts: backend and frontend. The backend part includes the internal processes of the site, such as device synchronization or user authorization. The frontend part is the appearance of the product, that is, how the buttons respond to being pressed and how pop-ups appear. After this stage, the application is almost ready to use.
- Filling content. The contractor does the final work on the application: adds the necessary text, pictures and videos to their places.
- Testing. Testers verify that the application is working correctly and that all objects are displayed as needed.
The pandemic has caused a rapid development of online business, which is why many business tools have moved to electronic format. Whatever business you do, our web applications can be a catalyst for its development and allow you to build effective user-system interaction. We undertake the development of custom applications, taking into account the specifics of your business and target audience. We create products that help to optimize production processes, effectively promote the business of our customers and please users.
Leave a request on the website https://triare.net/service-web-development/ to get an estimate of the project and start developing a web application.